Ala Moana Boys | Narrative short | 2021 (festivals)
Produced | Directed by Keli’i Grace
Premiere: 2021 Hawai’i International Film Festival
Blamed for a crime they did not commit, five young men in 1930s Hawai’i must consider their futures and their families as they weigh the consequences of taking action.
Cashback | Narrative short | 2021 (festivals)
Written, produced, directed
– Official selections: Hawai’i International Film Festival, Berlin Short Film Festival, Brooklyn Women’s Film Festival, Detroit Women’s Film Festival, Seattle Asian American Film Festival, Maui Film Festival, DC Asian Pacific Film Festival, Houston Asian American Pacific Islander Film Festival, Coven Film Festival, FIFO Tahiti, and the CentreFilm Film Festival.
On her last night of work, a pregnant theater manager discovers a bag of cash under a seat and must decide what to do with it.
Stoke | Narrative Feature | 2019
Written, produced, co-directed
– Winner, Best Hawai’i Film 2019, Hawai’i Film Critics Society
– Best Narrative Feature, Women in Film, Austin Indie Fest
A struggling tourist hires two wannabe tour guides to take her to an active volcano.
Throuple | Narrative Feature | 2016
– Best Feature, Big Island Film Festival, 2016
– Best Director, Cinema Diverse Film Festival 2016
– Audience choice award, Cinema Diverse Film Festival 2016
Distributed by Screen Media Inc
A conflicted young couple, a polyamorous trio trying to dig a hole, and a mysterious recluse spin a tale of love, murder and madness.
Aloha From Lavaland | Documentary Feature | 2016
Written by, produced by
– Award of Merit, IMPACT DOC AWARDS 2016
– Shown on Hawaiian Airlines, 2016-2017
Following a volcanic eruption, a Hawaiian community under pressure shows its spirit and resilience.
The Bone of a Whale | Narrative Short | 2017
Premiere: Hawai’i International Film Festival, 2017
The lives of two beach drifters are interrupted by the discovery of a mysterious bone.